All Canadian orders are shipped via Canada Post or UPS courier. At this time we regret to inform that we are not able to offer shipping to the US or internationally.
Local delivery and standard shipping within Canada are FREE on orders over $150! (before tax; excludes gift certificates and service packages). Shipping is typically completed within 2-10 business days depending on various factors such as availability, regional vs. national delivery, remote addresses, and holidays.
We do not ship back ordered items. If any products are not available at the time of your shipment we will ship what is available and invite you to re-order out of stock items in the future.
If you are not 100% happy with one of our products, please let us know within 30 business days of purchase. We will do our best to help determine why the product does not work for you. Sometimes products will not work properly because the application is unclear.
If after speaking with us you are still unhappy with the product and would like to return it, please follow the below instructions.
- Products (Excluding diffusers or other electronic items)
- Items may be returned by prior authorization only.
- All products must have their safety seals intact and no markings on the containers.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- It must also be in the original packaging and received back to our clinic within 30 days of original purchase date.
- For all web orders, original shipping charges are non-refundable and a 10% restocking fee applies.
- Return shipping arrangements are the responsibility of the customer.
- Several types of items are exempt from being returned. Food products may not be returned. Perishable goods such as refrigerated items or certain herbs cannot be returned.
- Electronics (Diffusers)
- All functioning used or opened electronic products may be returned within 30 days (with receipt) for a refund, exchange, or store credit, less 10% of the originally paid price. Why a 10% fee? If a product is functioning and used, we are unable to return it to our supplier for a refund, and we are also unable to re-sell the item in store at full price.
- All non-functioning (defective) used electronic products may be returned within the warranty period (varies by product) with receipt for a full refund, exchange, or store credit.
- All returned electronics are tested in store before a return or exchange can take place.
- Shipping errors on our part
- If there has been an error on our end with shipping (incorrect product, packing, etc), we will of course offer a full refund to you (including any shipping or delivery charges) once the returned order has been received in-house.
- Return of unclaimed parcels
- We will happily refund the cost of your order, in Canadian dollars, less all shipping charges, for any orders that are returned to us as a result of non-pickup by a customer. Please contact us in this case so we can resolve the matter with you! We are happy to re-send your parcel out to you, and will bill you the additional shipping charges in these cases.